Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Updates! (Recent Work)

Okay, okay I know, I'm a bad person. Bad Lexi, you never update your blog!
Well that's all going to change I promise! I'm in the middle of a new and exciting semester at Otis and I'd like to share it with you (as well as last semester's work)!


Starting off, here's work from my painting class with Izzy Medrano:

Our first assignment was to paint a portrait of someone using lighting from a different photo.
Here's the original photo of Adam and the Dracula photo I used for lighting reference:


And here's my final painting of my honey. (I gave him kitty ears.)


Then after we had to design an alien to fit into the cantina scene in Star Wars, so I drew some dog men and kitty ladies:
(I chose the lady with the mustache and the cigarette. I named her Dot.)

And here's my final render (for now) of Dot!
(The pug guy's in the back checkin her out- such a heartbreaker in her spandex.)

Thanks! More to come!

1 comment:

EJ Reimer said...

Love the cantina characters--nice render